Please sign in to post.

Alsa Bus Question (Sevilla to Granada)

Has anyone taken the Alsa Bus via Sevilla to Granada? I'm looking at the Alsa.es website now and there are several location pick ups for the Sevilla Location. (example: Sevilla (est. prado, la roda (sevilla). Should I just book with the original "Sevilla" location? I'm not quite sure where it dumps passengers off/on. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks! Christine (Cross posted on the Spain Section as well)

Posted by
1216 posts

Hi Christine. Hoping others with Spain bus experience can reply, but not sure if you need to buy in advance. When we took a bus from Granada to Madrid, we just bought our ticket at the station the day before; it was a nice bus and very inexpensive, even buying at last minute.

Posted by
4535 posts

Concur with Bob. Just buy a ticket day of. I bought a bus ticket 45 minutes before departure, though I was one of the last seats. I'd confirm schedules and show up an hour ahead of the bus you want. Worst case scenario is you wait another hour if the next bus is full. BTW - If the lines are long, use the ticket machine with cash. Also, I don't remember the station name, but it is just outside the old town near the back end of the Alcazar gardens. It's the main terminal, so pick the station with the first departure time.