Please sign in to post.

wholesale-flights.com

Anyone ever had any luck using this airline search engine?

Posted by
956 posts

I have the same question. My husband stumbled upon it the other night and I told him that I didn't want to use the site because I'd never heard of it and couldn't find any info about it online.

Posted by
956 posts

I have the same question. My husband stumbled upon it the other night and I told him that I didn't want to use the site because I'd never heard of it and couldn't find any info about it online.

Posted by
99 posts

I just called this morning, you have to call to book. My trip is in sept/oct. they said they didn't have contracts for those months yet and I would have to call back in April.?. She did say that any prices shown online are without taxes. Their site also says that they are accredited with the BBB. When I looked them up it showed as 'not accredited'? They did have an 'A' rating though. If we still haven't gotten our tickets by then I'll at least see what kind of pricing they have.

Posted by
2876 posts

www.momondo.com searches 800 websites for you. Hard to beat. What you want is a search engines that covers the widest waterfront. Then you book through the airlines.

Posted by
1035 posts

Spent five mins in googleland and saw enough red flags to keep me away.

Posted by
1 posts

I read a few negative reviews on these guys but still wanted to give them a chance. Apprently it was a few past employees that are no longer there that were not providing good service to clients and are no longer there. I felt comfortable dealing with the agent that I spoke to and decided to book. I checked on the airlines website after they issued my ticket and in fact I was able to obtain my eticket number and itinirary directly from the airline. I actually saved almost $300 then what the airlines was offering on their website. Im sorry for the people that had their bad experiences but it seems like they have their things together and were very professional with me. I would definatley use them again. If anything changes I will keep all of you posted. Hope this helps!

Posted by
1035 posts

"Apprently it was a few past employees that are no longer there that were not providing good service to clients and are no longer there." Brad, how do you know this? I don't think I'd do business, spending thousands of dollars with a company, where a few bad employees could do so much damage. A fish rots from the head down. Also, since you saved all this money with them will you mention where you booked to, dates and how much it cost so people can evaluate for themselves how much of a deal this is? You'll excuse my suspicion, but since this is your first post, odds you are a shill for this company are relatively high. EDIT: A quick look at some other travel boards and there are glowing reviews from first time posters. This fact was pointed out on one board by a veteran poster.