Please sign in to post.

CDG Hotels

Has any one stayed at the Suitehotel by CDG airport in Paris? They seem close to the airport and their prices look pretty good.

Posted by
8700 posts

I haven't stayed there, but I'll share some information you may find helpful. The Suitehotel is part of the Accor hotel chain. There are several hotels in that chain that are close to CDG. The closest ones, beginning with the cheapest, are Formule 1 Roissy Aeroport CDG PN 2, Etap Hotel Roissy CDG Paris Nord 2, Ibis Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport/Terminal, and then the two Suitehotels. The ones I've listed all provide free shuttle service to the airport. See this page: http://tinyurl.com/yy8pqj.

Posted by
4555 posts

The Suitehotel is very nice....I would classify them as 4 stars with large rooms, huge beds, and all sorts of amenities in the hotel itself. If you're just staying the night before leaving, you may want to consider, as Tim mentioned, the lower priced Ibis or Etap hotels from the same Accor chain. They are comfortable, if basic, and a lot cheaper. If you go to Accorhotels.com, enter "Roissy" as your destination, and all of their CDG hotels will come up. We usually stay at the ones in the cheaper "Paris Nord 2" area, slightly farther away from the terminals, but still only 10-15 minutes away via free shuttle bus.