Please sign in to post.

Heathrow to Bath

We are planning to take the National Express bus from Heathrow to Bath. Our scheduled landing time is 6:50am. There is a 9am bus which would be great. My question is, is 2 hours enough time to get through customs and get to the bus? Do we really need to reserve seats in advance? We are travelling on a Wednesday. Also where is the National Express bus station at Heathrow?

Posted by
1167 posts

In order to make this connection I think everything would have to go perfectly - on time arrival, arrival gate close to immigration, not many other arrivals at the same time, no checked luggage, etc. I suggest you avoid the stress and take a later bus.

Posted by
8700 posts

Picture a triangle with Terminals 1, 2, and 3 at each point. The Central Bus Station is in the center. You can see this for yourself by clicking on the interactive airport map link on this page on the Heathrow site.

You could play it safe and guarantee youselves seats on the 10:15 bus by booking in advance. If you arrive in time to catch the 09:00 bus and seats are available, your tickets will be good for that departure time.