Please sign in to post.

Transportation from airport to Termini

A few years back I went to Rome and there was a transportation service in the airport (DaVinci)and it was cheap and took us to Termini. I booked on-line but cannot remember the name. Would anyone know? Thanks.

Posted by
85 posts

Would love to know, too. I was planning to just take the train from the airport to Termini. Is there a better way? We leave on WEDNESDAY!

Posted by
6 posts

We were just in Rome 3 weeks ago. The train from the airport to the Termini station is so easy (runs twice an hour, the airport is well-signed to enable you to find it) and is only about 12 euros/each. There were other transportation options at the airport, but we found the train to be the cheapest and very easy.

Posted by
423 posts

I remember seeing reference to a shuttle service when I looked on FCO's website. Their site is down for me right now but I googled ande found a website called www.shuttledirect.com that may be of help to you.

Posted by
365 posts

Lois, here are the directions from the airport (which I usually see referred to as "Fiumicino"): From Fiumicino airport: From the Arrivals Hall, walk to the train station inside the airport, following the FS sign. A train for Termini Station leaves every 30 minutes. Tickets can be bought from the tobacco shop near the platform.

I lifted these directions from the website of a Rome hotel located very near to the Termini station that we will be staying in in a few weeks. I hope the directions are correct!

Posted by
160 posts

Thanks for the info all but I am looking for the name of the company, not directions. I know the company is located on the ground floor of the airport. I looked on the sirport website but there was no info. Thanks again.

Posted by
104 posts

We took the train - quick and simple.

Buy your ticket from the Kiosk/snack bar and punch in the machine on the platform - take a seat.

Takes you right to Termini.

Don't know about the Transport service

Posted by
160 posts

Thank all, I found the company. It is called Terravision and they only charge 7 euro. Thanks for all your help.