Please sign in to post.

bus from Kotor to Dubrovnik

The bus schedule lists a bus on Mon., Wed., and Sat. of each week from Kotor, Montnegro to Dubrovnik, Croatia. However, I have seen postings that a bus runs everyday between these two cities.

Does anyone know if a bus does run each day. If so, what is the schedule.

Thanks

Posted by
1556 posts

When we did this last year, the bus ran daily. Keep in mind that they oversell the seats and some people ended up standing. There is also a small extra charge for putting luggage into the storage area.

Posted by
3 posts

Thanks for the info. Do you remember if the bus left in the morning or the afternoon?

Thanks again for your help,

Posted by
2 posts

When i was there a year or two ago there was a bus late morning that went from Dubrovnik around the bay to Kotor and beyond. I only had time for a daytrip so I only had a few hours before the bus came back but it does indeed make a round trip on those days it travels. This was why i had to do a day trip because I didn't have two days to wait for the next one. I left at about 10:30am and returned at 5pm if I remember right.

the bus schedule is here
http://www.libertasdubrovnik.hr/voznired.swf
It shows departures and arrivals and days.

Supposedly there is ferry service too but at the time of year I went it wasn't available.

Its a beautiful bus ride and a beautiful town so I hope you can do it!

Posted by
1556 posts

It left at either 10 or 10:30 in the morning. Try and get your tickets the day before to be safe.