Please sign in to post.

Yotel At Gatwick Airport

Just curious if anyone has stayed in one and if so for how long? Overnight?
Couple of hours? Seems like a great answer to having to catch an early flight but would love to hear from travelers who have stayed in one. Upside? Downside?
Thanks.

Posted by
9363 posts

You can read reviews of the Yotels on tripadvisor.com. I haven't stayed there, but one of the comments I remember was that noise from the corridor was an issue.

Posted by
5507 posts

I stayed at Gatwick Yotel in May. Had a 6:20 am flight. I only booked for 6 hours. I had a standard cabin. The standard cabin bed is about the size of a twin bed. It has very comfortable linen and a TV at end of bed. The cabin is climate controlled and you can adjust the temperature. The bathroom is separated from the sleeping area by clear glass so if you were sharing with someone there would be absolutely no privacy. It is very small, very efficiently laid out, and very clean. My cabin was away from the check-in desk and there was very little noise. I did hear the vacuum running in one of the cabins near me when I was getting ready, but I don't think the noise was loud enough to wake me up. Yotel was fine for one person and an excellent choice for an early morning flight. I would stay here again if I were leaving early.

Posted by
9363 posts

They also have premium cabins that are suitable for two.