Please sign in to post.

Airport Transfer in Barcelona

Hi, I'm traveling to Barcelona with my family (8 people) for Christmas, anyone can suggest a reliable company to book a private transfer from airport to city?

thanks in advance!

Posted by
2 posts

Hi Marco, we book a couple of weeks ago a transfer with booktaxibcn.com
Reliable, excellent service! Driver arrived on time with the exact vehicle we booked. He was courteous and helped us load all our bags. There were 16 of us with twice the number of bags and we needed a bus to pick us up from the Barcelona cruise terminal and take us to our hotel. We were all very impressed with this service and will definitely use them again in the future. Will also recommend them to our friends!

Posted by
15164 posts

There is a taxi stand in front of both T1 and T2.

I don't know where you are going exactly, but for example a ride to Plaza de Catalunya, wouldn't be more than about 30 euro. For 8 people you might need two taxis, many taxis are minivans that can accommodate more than a regular car, but 8 might be too many for one taxi. Check with a private transfer, but if they charge you significantly more than 60 euro for all of you, then you are better off just taking 2 regular taxis.