Please sign in to post.

Condor airlines

Has anyone used Condor to Rome or Paris? What has been your experience ? Prices look pretty for summer - too good to be true?? Any comments appreciated.
Barb

Posted by
2673 posts

I have flown them a few times for Seattle to Frankfurt trips. I love them...they have great prices and will sell me a reasonably-priced upgrade on the Premium Economy. Food is fine, entertainment is fine, but none of those really matter too much to me in flight. I am looking for the maximum leg room for the minimum price and Condor fits the bill.

Posted by
1 posts

I have gone non-stop from Anchorage to Frankfurt. The prices are great, they also give a 75% fare to children under the age of 12.

Posted by
222 posts

I found the website for Condor but would feel more comfortable if there was and 800 phone number. Also do they have check-in desks at the airports or do they use someone else's. I experience that with Iceland Air in Paris years ago. Any more info appreciated.
Barb

Posted by
1221 posts

A little bit of digging says that Condor does have a toll-free 866 number in the USA.

http://www.condor.com/us/info-service/customer-service-plan.jsp#c8894

They're also required to comply with USDOT rules re:24 hours to cancel after booking if a flight touches American soil.

" As part of this goal, even in the event of the purchase of a non-refundable ticket, Condor will give you time to reconsider your flight purchase. Only for travel from/to the United States, you may cancel and refund your ticket within 24 hours after purchase, i.e. if purchased at 2 p.m on Monday, it may be cancelled until 2 p.m. on Tuesday. If your reservation is made one week or less prior to its flight departure, a cancellation within 24 hours or later after purchase is still possible considering the conditions of cancellation/refund of your ticket. "