Please sign in to post.

Fear of Flying

Hi, just a note. I use to be so afraid of flying. I even got off once and was going to take a bus the rest of the way. I had panic attacks. I go to a Homopathic Doctor and he suggested a rememdy called Aconite. You can get a 30 at the health food store. It is wonderful. You take it as needed and all the fear settles down! You can't drink coffee, cokes or caffine drinks, like black tea as the caffine stops it working. You also need to give it to the person at the Xray gate and ask them to hand check it as it loses it's abilties from the energy going through the Xray. I take a whole homeopathic kit to Europe. I go every year now. I put the kit in a camera lead bag to protect them.
Give it a try it changed my life. I continued with treatment with my Homeopathic Doc. and now I don't even have to use the Aconit. You can get higher does of Aconite at some pharamacies in London and Europe.
Blessings and I just fall asleep now when I fly. I Love it!!
Deridra

Posted by
2030 posts

I'm not exactly afraid of flying but there is always some fear. I like Rick's explanation of how he deals with fear of flying. Makes a lot of sense. I just read, watch a movie or eat and take my mind off things. If you don't fly you can't go to Europe or lots of other places, and I am not willing to make this trade-off, and limit my life so drastically.