Please sign in to post.

Hotel

Good budget hotel near metro in prague

Posted by
11507 posts

Well hello to you too Marianna Suggest you be a bit more forthcoming to get some answers, how many people in room and actual price range, sorry just saying "budget" is not helpful as people have wide variances on what they consider a budget hotel price. Also you posted this question in the "Transportation" forum, might get more answers on the "To the West " forum.

Posted by
19240 posts

Although I have a tremendous faith in German hotels and expect every one of them to be good, I don't have that faith in other countries, so when I went to Prague last year, I used Rick's book as a guide to accommodations. He lists Guest House Lida, and I would highly recommend it. I found it to be excellent - although south of town a ways, near a metro station, reasonably priced (double under $100), comfortable, and the operator, Jan, was great. He was very friendly, speaks good English, and was willing, eager actually, to recommend places to go for sightseeing, the best way to get there using public transportation, places to eat, etc.