Please sign in to post.

Zeebrugge to Brugge

My husband and myself are going on a Cruise and will be docked in Zeebrugge on September 8th, which is a Sunday. My question is, what is the best way to get o Brugge? I have been researching the train and believe that it may not run on Sundays. Am I correct? If so, what do you suggest? Thank you

Posted by
9099 posts

The train schedules for Sept. haven't been released yet. So the Belgain rail site can't give you any info that specific date. But by plugging in early dates the train does appear to run on Sundays.

Posted by
32704 posts

Looks like there are trains on Sundays from Zeebrugge-Strand to Brugge starting at 07:33 and taking 21 minutes, then every 2 hours at oddhour:33 until 19:33. A taxi might be less stress and take you right into the centre and still be pretty cheap. Check CruiseCritic.

Posted by
2 posts

Thank you for your fast replies. I checked out the trains from Zeebrugge-Strand and did find out that they do leave from that station on Sunday September 8th. A taxi would be easier,but I think they might be a little costly. I'll check. Thank you.