Please sign in to post.

Who is going on Eastern France tour June 28-July 11/2015?

Who is going to Eastern France June 28-July 11? This will be our fourth RS tour, and we are totally excited to go! We will be in Reims at the first hotel on June 26 and 27. Looking to meet any other early arrivals for some exploring and a glass of wine.
We will finish our first tour in Paris on June 26. We are planning to take a train to Reims on June 26. We will need a day to relax between tours, and a little laundry time. (Or this group will notice us in not a good way!)

Posted by
1090 posts

Hi Jackie,

We are actually going on the same tour, but the one that starts on June 21st. Did you notice that both of our tours just went on sale? Anyway, this will be my second time taking this tour. You are going to love it!

Posted by
59 posts

Yes, I noticed sale price. I wonder why?
Sure am getting excited to go. I went through closet again today. Trying to delete a few more things.how about you?

Posted by
1090 posts

They will usually put them on sale if there aren't a lot of people signed up. To avoid having to cancel that tour. We got our tour roster last week and there were only 14 people on it. I did notice that there are lots of RS tours that have gon on sale at this point.

Posted by
891 posts

We took this tour 2 years ago and it's still one of our favorites! Patrick was our tour guide and he was wonderful. In Reims our favorite champagne was Taittinger and so now we buy it here for special occasions, like when our granddaughter was born and for anniversaries.

You are all going to have a great time! Wish I was going with you!

Mimi