Please sign in to post.

Turkey tours susended for 2017

Very sad. I loved Turkey and the Turkish people were so very nice.

Posted by
2527 posts

Indeed sad. Turkey is one of our favorite countries visited and we will go again some day.

Posted by
420 posts

I lived in Turkey for 5 years as a kid. I had always hoped to visit someday with my husband & kids. I really miss ekmek (Turkish bread).

Posted by
39 posts

Hi all,

Yes, we are disappointed as well that we are not able to offer the Turkey tours this year. Turkey is an amazing country and has been a very important part of our tour program for a very long time. As well we have established great friendships with our vendors there. We just feel, at this time, with the unpredictable government and current situation in the country that we would not be able to provide the type of tour of this wonderful country that we have in the past. But hopefully down the road we will be able to resume it. But we know that some of you are still interested in going there and so if you would like to use the same company that provides us with assistance on our tours and whom we highly recommend you can contact our long-time Turkey travel partner SRM Travel. They offer a variety of private and group tours throughout Turkey. Their website is: www.srmtravel.com. We hope to get the Turkey program back in action as soon as we can but till then if you do go to Turkey this year we hope you have a safe and enjoyable time. Cheers.

Posted by
2173 posts

Thank you, Keith. It's reassuring to know that your company is taking the best possible care of its customers. And it's great of you to make a recommendation for those you still want to go.