Please sign in to post.

Sorrento Hotel February 2024

We are planning some days after the Best of Rome tour February 18-24, 2024. We'd like to stay in Sorrento for four nights. The first three recommended hotels are not taking reservations for February. Any help?

Posted by
7312 posts

Have you tried the five (common owner, I think) huge luxury hotels directly on the cliffside? I would think that an inland-view room would not be too expensive. But we paid extra for a balcony and a view, at the Ambasciatori. I haven't been to Sorrento in the off-season, myself. Note outdoor attractions like Pompeii will close earlier, for darkness.

Posted by
4101 posts

We stayed here in April. https://www.sersalesuites.it/ I was having the same problem when I tried to book on their website in December and I emailed them directly and was able to make the reservation that way.

Posted by
18 posts

Have you looked at Airbnb? You can get good deals off season. I’m going with two friends in November for 8 nights ( but you don’t have to stay that long) and we got a very good deal at a place I’ve stayed before so I know it’s nice.
I think that some hotels close off season.
Cheryl