Please sign in to post.

Received my 2015 trip patch

My 2015 trip patch is the best and my favorite. I won't say what it is, but those who have been to Lake Bled, Slovenia will know right away. My is already sewn onto my day pack!

Posted by
6265 posts

Thanks, Pam: We have our 2015 trip patches, and didn't recognize the picture. We've not been to Slovenia ...yet!

Posted by
522 posts

Hi Pam, which tour are you going on and when do you leave? I love my patches too. I haven't sewn them on, but have pinned them to a bulletin board right by my desk. Great memories!

Posted by
295 posts

I have been collecting the RS patches for years and always love to see the newest patch. I like that we mixed it up and featured a country that hasn't been featured before. Plus, I really like Lake Bled. Hope you enjoy your patch.

Posted by
528 posts

I just got my tour patch, actually two. First time for two tours back to back. I have them framed in a shadow box, which I add to each tour. It's a neat way to remember the tours I've taken. I am getting so excited! Can't wait till tour rosters and hotel lists are emailed! So ready for my vacation.

Posted by
901 posts

I got my patch this weekend too!

Which tour are you taking, Debra?

Posted by
15560 posts

I bought some souvenir patches on trips and never did anything with them, so I haven't kept the RS ones. Someone once said to me that she doesn't buy clothes with the designer's name on them - "if they're not going to pay me, I'm not doing their advertising for them." I adopted her attitude, except I have considered buying things with the CK monogram because . . . those are my initials!

On a tangent - what do people who take several tours do with all the money belts?

Posted by
528 posts

Teresa,
We, my husband and I are taking the South Italy and the Rome tours. What tour are you taking? Oh, and to money belts, we have given several extras away.

Posted by
901 posts

I'm going on the Bulgaria tour.

We ought to have a Tour Member Alum contest: Who has the most RS money belts? :) I gave one away just last week.

Posted by
106 posts

I sent one to a sister. She went to Prague last December to visit a daughter who was during a semester abroad. Her daughter wouldn't dream of using a money belt :-)

Posted by
2 posts

I think it's a waste, threw mine out right away. Wondered why they still send them out, but I guess others like having them.