Please sign in to post.

Prague Jewish Quater Tour September 24, 2023

My wife and I are on the Eastern Europe tour starting in Prague on 9/24/23. Since the tour does not include visiting the Jewish Quarter, we have booked a private tour with Prague Walker for Sunday 9/24 at 9:00am. The tour will start at Hotel Metamorphsis. The price of the tour is 2,400 CZK (about $110) for anywhere from 1-6 people. So, if other people on the same RSE tour would like to join us, that would be great. If 4 people join us, then the cost per person will be about $20 each. This price is just for the tour guide. There is also admission fees that are $20-30 per person. Please let me know if you are interested.
Gary

Posted by
6510 posts

Chances are that no one on your RS tour is monitoring this forum, but someone might be and take you up on this. Otherwise, if you're staying at the tour hotel the night of 9/23 or before, you might ask at the desk about other guests on the same RS tour and see if you can contact them there. RSE is pretty protective of tour members' privacy, they supply only first names and home towns, and any contact info exchange late in the tour is at the initiative of one of the members, not the guide.

The Jewish cemetery in Prague is one of my "top ten" (or so) sights in Europe. I hope you have a great time on the whole trip.

Posted by
12 posts

Good suggestion Dick, thanks for the response.
Gary

Posted by
16 posts

I agree about the Spanish Synagogue. Don’t miss it. It’s breathtaking.

Posted by
16 posts

If my mind remembers correctly it is away from the Jewish Quarter.