Please sign in to post.

No 2015 Scrapbooks Yet

Just wondered why we have not seen any scrapbooks posted for 2015 yet. Usually by September there are already several posted for the contest. There were 60 entries last year. if I remember correctly, and first place winners (2 tied) got a free trip on any of Rick's tours. With no entries so far, I am considering posting my pictures from my recent trip to Ky Lake @ Paris, Tn.

Posted by
5 posts

Hi Tony. The 2015 Scrapbook Contest has not been announced yet, but it should be soon! 2015 tour members will receive an email notification about the contest, and the information will be up on our website once we are ready to start accepting submissions. Best of luck in the contest!

Posted by
3747 posts

Tony, glad you asked that question. It will be great to see the new scrapbooks when they get posted! There are always so many with great photos, that are well-done. Everyone on a Rick Steves Tour seems to be having so much fun! That always gets my "travel fever" started up again! Looking forward to seeing the new scrapbooks!

Posted by
2252 posts

Me, too! It definitely is another factor in my tour choices.

Posted by
2788 posts

Which reminds me that I have not generated a trip report for my RS Bulgaria Tour taken in June and July of this year. Better take a day off from the beach and get going on it.