Please sign in to post.

My Way Alps Sept 4-15. 2024

Hello!
We are set to go on the My Way Alps Tour starting Sept 4. We are quite excited and wondering if anyone out there is also going on this tour.
In Salzburg, we hope to go to Konigsee for the full boat trip and walk to the waterfall. We like to hike and hope to do plenty of that in the Alps.
Here’s hoping for great weather and a wonderful trip!
Jean and Bill

Posted by
5407 posts

The Konigsee is absolutely beautiful, and do walk to the waterfall. I'd suggest going early, for some spectacular pix without anyone spoiling your frame.
Are you interested in touring the salt mine, which is on the way from Salzburg to the lake? Enjoy- you're in store for some incredible scenery. Safe travels!

Posted by
53 posts

I am going on that same tour but my start date is September 16. Have a great time as I hope to. Regina

Posted by
4 posts

We are going on My Way Alpine in June, 2025. SO will be thrilled to hear about your adventure and important thigs we should NOT miss!
Where are you flying in to? We will fly into Vienna. I'm thinking of trying to get to Hallstatt the day before getting to Salzburg to meet up with the tour group at 5:00 pm. Have you explored getting to Hallstatt?

Posted by
6 posts

We are set for this tour June 9-25 of 2025. I too look forward to any suggestions and "must see" highlights when you return. All info is welcome.
Thanks,
Susan & Larry