We are considering taking the My Way Alpine Europe tour next year. It will our 2nd RST. The first was Southern England earlier this year. So we are exploring our options. Can anyone who has taken this tour (hopefully this year), help with the following questions:
- Name of the hotels? I would like to compare them to the quality of the ones we stayed at in Southern England
- How far in advance (in a general) did you make excursion reservations?
- How many members were on the tour? We had 22 and felt it was comfortable
- Anything you recommend we should be considering being our 1st My Way Tour?
- Did you find getting around (transportation) easy or challenging?
- Did you encounter several vendors who spoke English? Or, was basic communication difficult?