Please sign in to post.

Mood Lifter - 2019 Scrapbooks

Whether you canceled your trip, postponed one, are reminiscing about about a past trip , or are planning your next one, there are SIXTY scrapbooks to peruse through. They are a great departure from the constant and depressing news. Gorgeous photos, wonderful narratives, big smiles and new friendships. I am finding it to be a great mood lifter. People put so much effort into sharing their memories with us. I have been looking at the Paris and HOF since We are scheduled to go in May.

Posted by
759 posts

Fantastic idea Amy! When life hands you lemons.....
Thank you for posting the thread.

Posted by
97 posts

I'm impressed with the amount of effort put into the albums and how each is unique.

Posted by
6289 posts

Thanks, Amy. We all need to lighten up a bit.

Posted by
7253 posts

Thank you, Amy! I plan our own itineraries now, but I do really enjoy looking through the scrapbooks.

I started narrowing down my photos this month from my September 2019 trip to create a printed photo book. It’s always so difficult to cut the number down to a manageable quantity- they all bring back such great memories!

Hoping we will all be able to begin planning in the next few months!

Posted by
13906 posts

Thanks for the reminder, Amy!

There was one with lots of pictures of Christmas Markets and that is of interest to me!

Posted by
309 posts

Thanks Pam. I did the scrapbook of Munich to Vienna in December 2019. The Christmas markets are wonderful and to be in Europe during the Holiday Season was very special.