I’ve been back a week now from my Best of Munich, Salzburg and Vienna tour, under the expert guidance of Iris and Darya. I wished for extra time in Salzburg and Vienna, but was also tired and ready to go home. It took until yesterday to feel fully recovered from jet lag.
To help with post-tour gloomies, I took these steps:
* Ordered prints of my favorite pictures and a scrapbook kit
* Put down a deposit on a Best of Paris tour for Autumn 2023
* Contacted the tour hotel to request 2 nights before the tour begins, since those dates weren’t available for online direct booking. The hotel was able to reserve a room, which is so helpful because the hotel is not very big and now I can stay at the same hotel the entire time
* Sent the hotel name to a friend who has been to Paris 6x. She gave me the name of a wonderful restaurant near the hotel.
* Switched my Duolingo from German to French
I’d like to hear from the rest of you… how do you cope with any post tour letdown?