Thank you to the people who replied to my recent post using the "old" evaluation format to evaluate our Greece 2014 tour. For anyone who wants to post an evaluation in this part of the forum using the old format , which was far more useful and substantial than the new one, here are the questions. (In the new format in 2014 we were asked not to name guides, although I can't see the harm in praising guides by name and the RS folks are not censoring praise for guides by name in the new evaluations that appear on the site.)
1) most impt factors in choosing tour
2) favorite "wow" moment
3) hotels/meals/experiences - any especially good/bad
4) pace? any way to make use of your time more efficient?
5) could front ofc have done anything better
6) did our advertising mislead u in any way
7) rate ur guide: accessible, fair, engaged; clear orientation at ea stop; leadership; speaking and teaching; knowledge of history and art; grasp of contemporary issues
8) comment on guide's leadership skills
9) comment on local guides
10) comment on driver
11) more comments? would u recommend tour to others?