Please sign in to post.

Happy New Year !!

Just wanted to extend best wishes to the forum community as 2023 bids adieu and we set course for another year of adventure. Here's to good friends and good travels in 2024!

Posted by
952 posts

Happy New Year to you as well. Looking forward to year of travel adventures in 2024.

Posted by
1925 posts

Working on my next cruise.

Thanks to all in Forum for your help and support.

Happy New Year

Posted by
206 posts

Wishing everyone a wonderful 2024 full of fun and travel with family and /or friends!
Thanks for getting the 🪩 rolling, Matt!

Posted by
426 posts

All the best for a peaceful, compassionate, and thoughtful 2024--with wondrous travel adventures ahead.

Posted by
7373 posts

All the best to everyone in 2024!

Our trip at the end of 2023 got cancelled at the last minute, or I’d be in Jordan right now. Hopefully for everybody, the conflict gets resolved in the area enough that the trip can happen in the coming year. May there be peace, health, and happiness, and wonderful travel, too.

Posted by
2743 posts

Happy and Healthy New Year!! Wishing you exciting travel and fond memories.

Posted by
7307 posts

Happy New Year’s & Capodanno in 2024! I hope I’m using both of those languages in 2024!

Our travel forum feels like a group of friends helping each other have the best trips! Happy traveling in 2024, and thank you for all of your advice in 2023! Very much appreciated!

Posted by
206 posts

Jean, I agree, it is like a group of friends. Even more so for you, since you get together every now and again. How nice is that!
Thanks for your help in 2023. I need to work on my Italian also. Buona Serrata and Arrivederci!

Posted by
3850 posts

Happy New Year to everyone. And good health and fun, safe travels in 2024. Anyone can join Andrea’s International Travel Group Zoom Meeting each month and meet some fellow forum members. Hope to see you there.

Posted by
3123 posts

Wishing everyone very good health, and peaceful times and travels for the coming year.
Thanks again to those in the UK who massively helped me with advice about trains and other transport when I was there earlier this month!
Such a wonderful community.🥂🍾🎉🎊✨

Posted by
7373 posts

New Year, but same ol’ spam. Clothing store ad/spam has been reported. That wasn’t the worst thing that happened today, though. The new year’s no longer happy, but maybe it still is for many of the other Forum participants.

How soon ‘til 2025????

Posted by
10228 posts

Hey Matt, I just saw this. A belated happy new year to all. We won’t be at the meeting this month 😟 but hope to see you in February.