Please sign in to post.

GAS September 24, 2016

It is just about time for our adventure on this tour. Wondering if there is anyone here that is going on this one. I have seen others that are on the GAS but different dates.

Posted by
4 posts

Yes- my husband Brad and I are on this tour. We are discussing our packing lists just now. We are getting SO excited. This will be our longest trip ever. We are hitting Amsterdam first and then joining the tour. Thanks for posting - I hope to see others post as well.

Erin Fannin Ray
Huntsville, Alabama

Posted by
177 posts

Erin glad to meet you. This will be our 3rd RS tour and we will be staying after the tour. We are arriving a day before, staying in the same place and we will have the same room, so 3 nights to start our trip. You will love Amsterdam. We did the Best of Europe last year and it starts there. See you in about 35 days. Soooooo excited.

Posted by
4 posts

If I am figuring correctly, it looks like according to the itineraries we will be in Murren the same time Rick's BOE tour he is personally guiding will be there. Wonder if we will meet him?

Posted by
13892 posts

I think the 21 BOE actually stays in Stechelberg (in the valley) rather than up in Mürren. It did when I did it in 2014 and the bus driver I just had for the GAS tour (who is driving Rick's tour!!) said they still stay there. You might see them up on the Schilthorn or along a hike!

Posted by
4 posts

Thank you so much Troy. Perhaps I was a little too excited, lol. Hoping we may cross paths.
Erin