Please sign in to post.

Elizabeth Holmes Travel Agency

They are the RS recommended travel agency, with links on the RS tour site, etc. Anybody been in contact with them recently? None of the links are currently working, either from RS website, old posts, or through web searches, so I'm wondering if they are still around. I have emailed RS to ask (its the weekend), but asking here in case anyone knows.

Posted by
2341 posts

You can call the RS travel center, they're open Saturdays 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Pacific Time) Tel: 425-771-8303

Posted by
8443 posts

Thanks CL. I did call and got some help. I just assumed they'd be closed too.

Posted by
16265 posts

Their website just gives a 404 error message. But it did not work all that well when I used them 10 years ago. You have to call.

They do have a Facebook page with the number:

https://m.facebook.com/ElizabethHolmesTravel/

I called it and got the machine saying their business hours are M-F. So they are still in business.

Posted by
8443 posts

Thanks Lola. I have their phone number from RS, and also assurance they were still their recommended agency.

Posted by
2788 posts

We tried to use them once upon the recommendation of the RS folks. We made an appointment for a consultation. Showed up and asked numerous questions about alternatives. Told them that we would go home that think things over and call them back. A day or two later we got a call from them telling us that our tour package was all put together and we should come in to review it and pay for it. We told them that we had not decided anything yet including if we were even going to Europe. They seemed upset. We paid them the courtesy of calling them back a few days later and telling them that our plans had changed and thanking them for their input. At no time did my wife or I ever ask them to put together a package for us. We have not used them since.