Please sign in to post.

Early 2016 Tour Prices

The 2016 early tours and prices are now on the site and noticed the prices are down from $100 to $300 from the 2015 same tour. Hoping the regular summer tours are also cheaper with the dollar value now higher.

Posted by
3519 posts

It would make a lot of sense for all of the 2016 tours to be lower priced since the Eruo has been down for over a year. I am anxiously awaiting the posting of them which should happen middle of August.

Posted by
528 posts

The off season tours are usually cheaper. But who knows, maybe the high season tours will be less pricey. I am waiting to see the South England tour before deciding on early Sicily or SE. Here I am planning 2016 and still have 4 weeks before this year's trip. The regular list should be out soon.

Posted by
1370 posts

Debra, I was already planning and mapping out my return to Paris trip for May/Jun 2016, before I left for my May 2015 trip to Germany, Austria & Czech Republic.

Posted by
399 posts

Judging from my own off season travels, I expect that RS is getting some good hotel, transportation and maybe even food deals. I know that I am saving a bundle this year on my October trip rather than the usual May to mid-September trips I have often taken.