Please sign in to post.

Canceling October Euro21

As much as I wanted to hold out for better global news about the demise of Corona Madness, my wife simply will not allow me to travel outside the USA (maybe not anywhere!) till at least 2021. I sent a note to RS customer service requesting a cancelation but Suggesting they retain my funds against a deposit on a trip in early spring. We shall see.

To those of you who will be heading to Europe this tear, all my best wishes.

Posted by
2790 posts

bogiesan, I agree with your wife. We have cancelled two out of state trips we had planned to take this year.

Posted by
2790 posts

bogiesan, I agree with your wife. We have cancelled two out of state trips we had planned to take this year. Many public health experts are predicting a second wave to start this fall-if it doesn't start sooner with all the reopenings in the US.

Posted by
194 posts

Fingers crossed for our trip to England this fall. Frankly, I would go sooner, if any European countries open up for international travel from the U.S.

I'm planning to visit several National Parks this summer, depending on which open up - from Yellowstone to Arches to Yosemite.

Posted by
767 posts

I’m on one of the RS Spain tours in October and I’m going to hold out till they cancel it, I just think that they have to get tourism going by August or else Europe’s going to be bankrupt for the most part. I’m also hoping that I can get a antibody test for Covid-19 before we go to at least know where I stand. I never realized how passionate I am about travel in Europe till it was taken away, all of you on this forum are my “enablers”!!!!!