Please sign in to post.

BoE 21 days starting Sep 3rd 2015

Hi,

I'm getting really excited for this trip, it is my honeymoon, my husband and I have never been to Europe before. I was wondering if anyone has been on this one before and if you might have any tips, especially on restaurants? We would love to have at least one really romantic dinner so any tips would be wonderful.

Thank you!

Posted by
3 posts

We did the 21 day BOE this summer ... you will have a lot of choices for romantic dinners ... Venice, Florence, Rome, Paris, etc. I suggest doing a little research online and combine results from Trip Advisor, Rick's book, and then ask locals for recommendations. I know this isn't particularly insightful, but it's hard to go wrong in some of those places. You're going to have a fantastic time.

Posted by
4 posts

Thank you! I think we will have more fun if we do as you suggest and ask locals when we are there rather than trying to plan everything before.

Posted by
419 posts

What is a "romantic dinner?"
Lots of candlelight, a wonderful view of whatever, lots of wine, a secluded table, a waiter who winks knowingly as he serves you, nothing that requires lots of chewing, possibility of being able to eat with only one hand so the other hand could be entwined with your companion?
Would be happy to hear all your opinions.

Posted by
4 posts

Joan - I Love your comment! So true "romantic" is a relative term. I guess what I think romantic is... good food, beautiful views and not too loud. What about you?

Posted by
2252 posts

Nothing with garlic??? Happy Honeymoon!