Please sign in to post.

BOE 21-Day, May 12, 2019, Looking for our tour mates!

We're looking for others who are also going on BOE May 12-June 1. We're going a few days early to Amsterdam and one day early to Haarlem. Staying 4 extra days in Paris on the back end. This will be our first RS tour and we are very excited!

Posted by
6289 posts

Bruce and Shirley, this is a wonderful tour. We've done it twice! This year we went four days early to Haarlem and never ran out of things to do. Ditto Paris. Have a great time!

Posted by
1 posts

My family of four is going! My husband and I and our young adult sons. My husband and I went on the Rick Steves Heart of Italy Tour in 2015 and loved it. We might add one day on the front and back ends of the trip, but we are pretty tight on time with getting back to the States for work. We'd definitely like to be in touch.

Stephanie

Posted by
3112 posts

Hope you're able to connect with other tours members. If they too are arriving early or spending a few post-tour days in Paris, it can be fun to arrange a few activities or meals together.

BOE in 21 days was my first RS tour and I still have great memories of it 20 years later. I also went late May/early June and it was a really nice time of year to go. I was amazed how late sunset is in Paris that close to the summer solstice. The itinerary is virtually unchanged from 1999, which says a lot about the quality of the tour. You'll love the fact that by the end of the first week you'll have totally de-stressed, and then it's 2+ more weeks of total relaxation and enjoyment. I'm sure you and your tour mates are going to have a fantastic time!