Please sign in to post.

Best of Scotland April 24-May 3, 2019--who else is on this tour?

My wife and I are looking forward to our fourth Rick Steves tour this spring. We'll spend a few days in Dublin and Glasgow before the tour, and then a few more in Edinburgh afterwards. We are booking day trips before and after the tour to enrich our travel experience.
We are wondering who else is signed up for Best of Scotland for this particular date.

Posted by
1259 posts

Actually on the group just before you! I’ll be staying in Edinburgh for a few days after our tour ends, possibly run into you. Hope you get some hits from your post. Happy travels.

Posted by
1 posts

Hello - I am on the tour later in May and hope to hear from others who have gone or are going on the Best of Scotland tour. Wishing you a wonderful trip and luck connecting with others in your group!

Posted by
18 posts

I'll be on the May 13th to 22nd trip as well. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to enjoying another fun Rick Steve's Tour!
See everyone in May and safe travels!

Posted by
1 posts

Hello :) I'm doing the Best of Scotland tour on May 25th - June 3rd, my 1st Rick Steve's Tour! I'm quite looking forward to it. I'm still undecided as to flying a couple days earlier into Edinburgh, Paris, or London (London is a must for me...at least for a day or 2 after the tour ends). May I ask what kind of day tour out of Edinburgh that you are considering? Looking for suggestions. It will be my 1st time on Scotland.

Posted by
22 posts

sbringas, we look forward to meeting you on the tour. We are taking two day trips out of Edinburgh after the tour: Hadrian's Wall/Rosslyn Chapel and another to Alnwick Castle, which served as Hogwarts in the Harry Potter movies.

Posted by
2 posts

Hey, just now seeing this- yes! My husband & I, & my sister & her husband will be on this tour, our second RS tour (we did Italy- Venice, Florence, Rome last year & loved it so we decided to book another!) After the tour we are renting a car for four days & heading up to Skye, along with a bit of sightseeing along the way. Looking forward to meeting you :).