Please sign in to post.

Best of London April (Easter) 2019

Anyone booked for this tour?

Anyone experienced the RS Best of London tour? Comments, feedback, tips on anything appreciated!

Posted by
468 posts

Have done this tour over Thanksgiving a while back. It has changed with a food tours now. We loved the tour and our guide Tom. We only had 13 people on our tour. We saw a ton and laughed a lot. Enjoy!

Posted by
2252 posts

Yes, and I thought it was a terrific tour. The tour covers lots of things; iconic attractions such as Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London to charming street food markets, several centuries of history and of course, the physical beauty of London itself. And a day trip to Windsor Castle! I would certainly plan to arrive at least a couple of days before (more if you can manage that) and days to stay after the tour ends, if you can (and especially if you haven't been to London before) as there is so much to see, do and enjoy. There is a lot more to this diverse city than lots of famous sights! If you carefully check out the itinerary fo this tour, it will let you know what they do visit and what they don't. That will make it easier for you to make some plans for your extra days! Enjoy this fabulous City!

Posted by
3 posts

Thank you so much, andi, for your response! I wish we had the opportunity to stay longer after the tour, but we are only able to arrive the day before the tour begins. We do hope to get to see Abbey Road and where Freddy Mercury's house is before the tour begins. We chose this because it does sound like it covers EVERYTHING and in case we never are able to go back (which is probably the case), at least we will have seen the major sites. Thanks again for your reply and comments!

Posted by
2 posts

My sister and I will be on the tour that begins 14 April Looking forward to meeting you in April if this is your tour