Please sign in to post.

Best of Europe, April 2018

61yo female seeking female travel mate to share room, avoid paying the single supplement. I am easy to get along with, seeking same. Cheers!

Posted by
1803 posts

If this is for a RS tour there is no need to find your own travel partner to avoid the single supplement. The tour office will pair you up with another solo female traveler. If there are more than two on the tour then the guide may rotate roommates during the trip. If you are the only solo female then you get your own room for the tour.

Posted by
98 posts

Hello!

I think I have just about narrowed my choice down to the RS Best of Europe....almost. I am also 61 and live in the Bay area, Walnut Creek, I am also going solo and will go either the 4/22/18 date or 4/29/18 14 day tour. Which date/tour are you doing? I'm pretty sure though I will pay the supplement for a private room. I do hope however for other solo travellers on the trip so I'm excited to see your post. From what I can tell there always seem to be solo travellers. I have never been on a RS tour, so just dipping my toes in as a new experience in now being a single traveller!

Regards,
Lynn