Just got word our "fallback" trip, the August 31 Best of South Italy tour, has been cancelled.
I've been expecting it, but still...
Actually, we were considering (sort of) cancelling our reservation anyway. I had planned what would have been a month-long stay in Italy, bracketing the RS South Italy tour scheduled to begin May 18. We signed up for the August 31 tour after the May 18 (and the August 29, and the June22) tours were cancelled, but we would have had to rush home after the tour. That's not what I had in mind.
But now the decision has been made for us. Oh, well; time to get out our USA road atlas and see what state and national parks will be open this summer.
I wonder if anyone else has had four dates of the same tour cancelled this year?