Please sign in to post.

Looking for 2025 RS Tour information?

Now that the 2025 dates are out, I am seeing a few posts asking for recommendations on which RS tour to take. When we were deciding on our first RS tour last year, we searched the forum and found a link to a digital scrapbook. It was very helpful. Rick Steves has a page containing an archive of all past travelers' digital scrapbooks. They are divided by year and tour here:

Rick Steves Digital Scrapbooks

If you are considering the Best of Europe in 21 Days tour, please check out our scrapbook:
Adventures of the Empty Nesters

Happy traveling everyone!!

Posted by
20 posts

Congratulations JeannieB on winning the scrapbook contest! Your scrapbook is beautiful! Which tour are you going to choose as your prize?

Posted by
2743 posts

Jeannie, what a great tour you had and your scrapbook is wonderful. Thank you for the link. I wasn't aware of the Venice San Vidal Chiesa concert; have bookmarked the ticket site and added the concert to my itinerary.

Posted by
9 posts

dianska1, we are going to take the Central Europe in 15 Days tour in the fall (2025). It seems like a long way away, but we can hardly wait!!!

Posted by
9 posts

Horsewoofie, enjoy the concert. It was very good and fun to experience different things. Hope you have a wonderful trip!!