Please sign in to post.

Anyone on the Heart of Ireland 8 day tour on June 9, 2019?

My DH (I've learned some of the abbreviations already:) and I are going on our first ever RS tour...actually our first ever group tour. We are looking forward to letting someone else do all the planning and navigating! Just wondering if any of our fellow tour people are on this forum.

Angela

Posted by
22 posts

Angela,

sadly my DH and I are not on the tour in June, we're going on September 22nd. I was also hoping to find group mates. We've been on 2 Rick Steves tours, Europe in 21 days and Barcelona and Madrid. Loved them, you learn so much about how to navigate if and when you go back. Good luck finding folks who are in your group.

Lynda

Posted by
129 posts

We did this tour in May 2017 and had a blast! It was our first non-family tour and our first RS tour. We leave on our second RS tour in 2 weeks to Scotland. Sometimes it takes a bit for people to start using the forum so just keep checking back. I think I have heard from half of our Scotland tourmates on the forum already so give it some time. You can bookmark any conversation strings and then go back and check for updates.

Posted by
40 posts

I’m on the June 2 tour!! 😖
I hope you have an amazing trip.