Please sign in to post.

Anyone booked for GAS October 2 -14 2018

Hello, wondering if anyone's booked for GAS October 2-14 solo or otherwise, this will be my first RST. I'm excited. Would be great to chat with another booked for this trip. Thanks

Posted by
61 posts

I am not booked on that tour, but did take it a few years ago. You are really going to have a blast! We had some solo travelers on that trip and they had a great time as well. Have a wonderful time!

Posted by
20 posts

My husband and I are going! I’m getting very excited! I hope the weather is good for us to do some hiking in the Alps.

Posted by
6 posts

So excited , Is this your first tour with Rick Steve's ? Sorry it's taken me a while to respond ,I'm a nurse and work too many 12 hour shifts. Finally a day off to check e-mail , clean and grocery shop. Looking forward to this tour , I've been too Europe several times with my girlfriends. I'm flying into Luxembourg on the 27 lodging @ the Hotel Eurener Hof located in Trier for the first few days then met tour group on October 2nd @ our first hotel. Only 25 days Happy count down...

Posted by
70 posts

I am still toying with signing up for this tour. There is one spot left as of now. For some reason I just can’t pull the trigger!

Posted by
13934 posts

Annie, if there is one spot left, you should go! This is a very fun, active tour. Lots of different kinds of sights from countryside to city!