Please sign in to post.

2025 tours are posted-Which Ones?

All of them posted now. Let the booking frenzy begin! We won’t be booking one for next year however, as we are enjoying our independent travel. I still plan to do Paris & HOF, but not till 2026.

Posted by
2743 posts

Where are you going next Tammy? Your Mexico trip sounded great.

This week’s Tour News email says you can save $100 if you sign up for a tour before June 30. Nothing like a little incentive to get me to sign up for South of England for next June.

Posted by
3227 posts

Horsewoofie, headed to Cuba in one week for a dive trip. South England sounds great!
Hey everyone, what tours are you going on? I think this post got buried.

We've been putting off Village Italy for too many years now. 2025 will be the year! Just need to decide which month to go. We are thinking October. Has anyone taken that tour in October?

Posted by
2469 posts

Horsewoofie,
You will love the South England tour, I did it in April 2023!

Best of Poland will be my 12th tour - leaving mid-May.

Eastern France in September

London independently with a friend in December.

Romania with Adventures with Sarah in September 2025!

Posted by
2743 posts

Bit the early bird bullet and signed up for South England tour this morning for June 30-July 12, 2025. Tentative pre-trip is time in London, post trip is Dublin and a short Rabbie's West Coast tour. Deposit is covered by trip insurance, so I can enjoy Italy this year before concentrating on next year.

Tammy, I glad you and hubby retired. When are you headed to Palm Springs or is that still in the plans? Next time you're in Phoenix, lets go to the Musical Instrument Museum.

Posted by
70 posts

We just booked Turkey for 2025. Adding visits to Rhodes, Crete, Mykonos/Delos after the tour. We are excited!!!!

Posted by
7036 posts

We are thinking October. Has anyone taken that tour in October?

I haven't taken that particular tour but all three of my trips to Italy have been in late Sept or October and I've always found the weather to be best at that time of year. One tour was the lakes area, one was just Tuscany, and one was all over Italy and Sicily. I don't remember even one day of rain in all of those trips and temps were moderate. I think it would be a good choice of when to go.

Posted by
13952 posts

"We've been putting off Village Italy for too many years now. 2025 will be the year! Just need to decide which month to go. We are thinking October. Has anyone taken that tour in October?"

I missed that question earlier so thank you Nancy for mentioning it!

I did Village Italy in an October, well actually it started Sept 29, and it was excellent. We did get a bit of rain toward the end which was mid-month. The temps were good but that was 10 years ago. I did the Best of Italy in Sept/Oct 2022 which ended in Rome Oct 16. I don't tolerate heat very well and the 80F temps in Rome were more than I wanted but that night have been an unusual Fall.

Everyone's trips sound awesome! I'm not doing a RS next year, have 3 Seymour Travels tours booked for 2025 (and 2 for 2026, lol)! Mark's tours are a bit more active than Rick or Road Scholar so I need to do them before I age-out!!

Posted by
2388 posts

I've signed up for Holland/Belgium April 5, and Village Italy Oct. 6.
I'm also doing New Zealand with Mondomo in February.
So I guess 2025 is all set!