Please sign in to post.

2025 Tours Appear to be Posted

Unless my eyes deceive me, the tours appear to be posted for 2025. I was just scrolling around content on Cornwall, when voila, 2025 tours! What fun.

Posted by
8765 posts

If you want to see the current list of 2025 tours, use the “search by departure date” feature and select 2025.

Posted by
1254 posts

I have already pasted them into Excel for easier sorting! I foresee hours of entertainment.

Posted by
1254 posts

They may still be posting. I see only one date for Tuscany. Will we see anything new??

Posted by
2975 posts

Yippee!!!
Where is everyone going?

I’m thinking South England tour and visiting friends in Dublin. But my neighbor is asking about Croatia so Best of Adriatic might be a possibility.

Posted by
103 posts

Yes, happened on the site and found a whole bunch of 2025 tours listed! I put in for Best of the Adriatic in June of next year. Thanks for the tax day release RS Tours!

Posted by
2607 posts

I thought I had a plan for 2025, Village Italy in April, and Belgium/Holland in the Fall.
Just realized Easter is April 20, and not sure I want to be in Italy during the pre and post Easter likely crowds. Also didn't realize Belgium/Holland only has one tour in the fall.

Posted by
10 posts

I’ve had my eye on Best of Spain. Looks like the 2025 tour will stay in Cadiz instead of Arcos. I think I like this change.

Do you think they’ll post some additional dates? I’d prefer a Saturday start and right now only one is listed in May.

Lori

Posted by
150 posts

Have been waiting!!! Booked Village Italy for next October!!!! Leaving on the 8 day Scotland trip in 4 weeks… so excited to have two tours on the account page right now . :)

Posted by
7626 posts

Owl2vandy, we really enjoyed Cadiz! We were recently there for a week. Besides all of the things to see and to walk along the pretty-tiled waterfront on the west/north sides, be sure to stop into Verde Pistacchio for an excellent gelato! Look for the cute shop front green Volkswagen.

http://www.verdepistacchio.es/

Posted by
559 posts

Yay! Just booked the Scandinavia tour for next June (from my hotel room in Lisbon-awaiting the start of the Portugal tour). Yes, I’m crazy!

Posted by
541 posts

Currently on South England tour and I snagged the 3 tours I was waiting impatiently to book. The February Best of London, Village Italy in April and Loire to the South of France in October! Score!! The only aggravation is paying 3 different single occupancy rates. Ouch. The London tour rate is really pricey, almost 35% of the cost of the tour.

Posted by
1 posts

Been eagerly checking for the last week! Planning on the Family Tour London to Florence. Anyone do this before? It’s been 22 years since I’ve been to Europe & excited to have our kids experience some highlights.

Posted by
3384 posts

We loved Cadiz in 2017, and plan on returning when we head back to Spain in 2025.

My 2017 RS Spain book doesn't mention Cadiz. I wonder if the RS Spain travel guides have been updated to include Cadiz since it's becoming a tour stop.

Posted by
6455 posts

We're thinking Best of Spain, probably in September. We're booked on a Mark Seymour France tour in October, so the combination should be interesting.

Edit to add: Just booked Best of Spain for 2025! Whoop!

Posted by
107 posts

Just snagged a spot on the My Way Alpine Europe tour in August 2025. I've been on four guided RS tours, but wanted to try out a My Way tour for once. Super excited.