Please sign in to post.
Posted by
845 posts

Thanks for flagging. I am looking forward to seeing more entries

Posted by
406 posts

I just went through the one posted on the Southern England tour. It’s very good, I thought. I’m doing this tour in April which seems closer by the minute!

Posted by
8391 posts

A big thank you to all of those who take the time to develop and post these scrapbooks. It is always a pleasure to look through them.

Posted by
528 posts

I loved Marjorie's France scrapbook! Can't wait to look at more!

Posted by
118 posts

I really enjoyed the southern England scrapbook. I took the tour in 2022 and John was our guide. It was great looking at their photos and reminiscing. And also seeing that we captured some of the same shots. It was a wonderful tour and they did a fantastic job of showcasing it. I wish them luck!!

Posted by
564 posts

Many thanks for telling us, it would have taken forever for me to look for them. Such a great rainy day activity.

Posted by
7303 posts

Thanks, Mary! They’re so fun to look through them for ideas for tours, cities to visit or even some photography angles to try.

When I signed up for Rick’s Adriatic tour last year, I appreciated being able to check out the tour in January from the scrapbooks posted. One of them highlighted their tour guide, Miriam. I was so happy when I received my roster, and Miriam was my guide, too!

Posted by
2357 posts

There are now a lot of scrapbooks posted, and not a minute too soon, as I was running out of things to scroll through while in meeting...

Posted by
930 posts

Heyo, I've posted all the scrapbook entries now that the contest deadline has passed. Enjoy!

Posted by
2469 posts

I'm having so much fun viewing the scrapbooks, 73 of them! I just finished going through the charming Poland one which is of interest to me because I'm on a tour in May. I'm more excited now.

There are so many fantastic entries, I predict there will be ties in more than one category! Just saying the quality is amazing.

Posted by
2357 posts

:-)
I just noticed the winners were announced. I've still only looked at about half of them so far.

Posted by
10 posts

Absolutely gorgeous! Please, please include the dates of your trip; that will be so helpful to those planning this year's trips and wondering about the weather....