Please sign in to post.

2022 Tour Catalog?

Does anyone know if there's going to be a 2022 RS tour catalog? I'm wearing out my 2020 edition. I did download the 2021, but couldn't bear to print it out; our printer ink smears when you weep on the pages.

Posted by
2469 posts

Jane,
You are hilarious. Same reason I didn’t print it out although I may take it to my local UPS store and have them print it for me.

Posted by
1823 posts

I'd be happy if they used the travel patches from 2020. I'd be happy to get anything that says "yeah, I am really going to Europe."

Posted by
427 posts

I haven’t heard when the RS travel center will reopen, but when it does, I’d be happy to check for 2022 tour catalogs.

Posted by
7026 posts

According to the website they have temporarily suspended the printing and mailing of tour catalogs. No idea when this was written or if it still applies to 2022 .

Posted by
6289 posts

Nancy, I think that's from 2020.

Meg, thank you.

Posted by
8437 posts

Given most of the 2022 tours are already all booked up, they hardly need to print a catalog to generate interest.

Posted by
6289 posts

stan, you're right, of course. But I need the catalog. My current (and an embarrassing number of seriously outdated) issues live in a basket beside my chair. I pull them out regularly, to dream, reminisce, check details, or just sigh.

And I hear I'm not the only one!

Posted by
8437 posts

Jane, yes. Thats why I still have the 2019 catalog🙂

Posted by
564 posts

Jane you are most definitely not the only one… I visit and revisit the catalogs and the scrapbooks!