Please sign in to post.

2020 Tours no longer listed

Perhaps someone has already commented on this, but I just noticed all of the 2020 tours seem to have been removed from the website. 2021 tours are listed with no dates available yet.

Posted by
449 posts

:(

At least some 2021 tours are listed, even without dates.

-- Mike Beebe

Posted by
2699 posts

Has to mean all of 2020 will be cancelled. Expect an update to the FAQ’s within a day or two, that has been the pattern. As for 2021-I think listing the tours is a placeholder of sorts. The go/no go decision will depend on what the virus does (and it’s not looking good at this moment) and what travel restrictions are in place at the time that decision needs to be made.

Posted by
3516 posts

Another poster noted that all remaining 2020 tours have been canceled and they received their refund for an October trip. The FAQ has not yet been updated as I post this.

Posted by
2463 posts

The tour page has posted the message RS has cancelled all tours. Late summer they will announce tour dates for 2021. Let’s hope we will travel in 2021 🙏

Posted by
19 posts

Was supposed to be leaving this weekend for our RS tour. I know you all share our disappointment. I saw today that Carnival cruises stock went up and their 2021 cruises starting to book up. I'm not interested in a Carnival cruise, but it is (hopefully!) a good sign that travel will gear up again in 2021 for all of us.