Please sign in to post.

2020 Tour Patch

I was an early bird on registering for 2020 and I received my confirmation and tour patch in the mail today.
I'm pretty sure it is the Aqueduct of Pont du Gard in Nimes, France, but I'd love a little confirmation or redirection if necessary.
If you've seen the patch, where do you think it is?

Posted by
17 posts

Got mine yesterday!! So my question is....what does one do with this? On a jacket? Backpack? Want to use so would love suggestions!

Posted by
8375 posts

I haven’t done it yest, but I’ve thought about making into Christmas ornaments.....

Posted by
94 posts

Love the Christmas ornament idea. Mine are in a drawer. I guess I need to do a craft project. Thanks for the idea.

Posted by
1259 posts

Got mine yesterday!! So my question is....what does one do with this? On a jacket? Backpack? Want to use so would love suggestions! <<<

Folks who have many patches have sewn them to jackets and backpacks. Glue doesn’t work very well unless the surface is protected like, say, the cover of a refillable notebook. Takes a bit of planning, too. Folks have found they have more patches than room or need to to transfer them to a different garment or pack. Others just stick them to the fridge with a magnet.