Please sign in to post.

2020 Tour Dates Available?

Hello, does anyone know if the tour dates are similar every year? I want to book a Prague and Budapest tour for the first one offered in May of 2020 and I'm wondering if it will start the first Sunday in May 2020 as it does in 2019. We will have a fixed time available the beginning of May 2020 and I would like to book asap in order to fit this in our vacation schedule.

Posted by
8377 posts

Cathy, they usually have the full schedule out sometime in July. But I think, from my perusing things over the years, that yes, they pretty much stay on the same schedule.

Posted by
7 posts

Thank you! That’s what I’m hoping for.

Posted by
2461 posts

Hi Cathy,
The other day I was thinking about what tour(s) I want to sign up for in 2020 and so I called the RS office and asked if any tours would be announced in May which happened last year. Yes, indeedy, I was told which tours would be rolled out for 2020. And, in July most all of them will be announced as happened last year.

Yippee!!

Posted by
559 posts

Hi Judy

(not to highjack the thread),

Just wondering if when you called the office, did they happen to mention if there are any new tour itineraries next year?

I am always hopeful for new ones to get excited about.

:) Gretchen

Posted by
8377 posts

Gretchen, we were told there will be a new Tuscany tour next year.

Posted by
206 posts

I'm looking forward to the new 2020 tours, especially the details of the Tuscandy tour! Wonder if this will be a full 2-week deal or, more likely, a 7-9 day outing (perhaps a best-of collection of Village Italy with a couple extra stops)?

Is it just me, or are there a lot more current tours on sale right now than usual?

Posted by
206 posts

I was recently told that off-season tours and 2020 tours likely to sell out, will be posted within a couple weeks.

All the others will be up in July.

Posted by
13800 posts

Justin, were you able to worm out any details on the Tuscany tour?

Posted by
206 posts

@Pam, unfortunately not. I hadn't asked or was told about Tuscany. Excited to hear about it though!

Posted by
6265 posts

I hope the Tuscany tour doesn't pop up in May. We're going to be traveling then, and may not have the time do delve into it as much as we would like. We were more or less planning on Italy for 2020, though...

Posted by
2461 posts

2020 tours are available today. 7 Days in Istanbul tour is on the roster.

Scandinavia
St Petersburg Tallinn Helsinki
Village Italy
Villages of South England
7 Days in London
7 Days in Paris
7 Days in Rome
Adriatic in 14 Days
Athens & Heart of Greece
Barcelona & Madrid
Basque Country
Berlin Prague Vienna
Bulgaria
Heart of Italy in 9 Days
Heart of Portugal in 12 Days

This is just a sample of all the great tours to choose from.

Posted by
6265 posts

Neither the Tuscany nor the Andalucia is listed.

Posted by
8377 posts

Looks like still just some of the early tours (up to June or so), not the full schedule.

Posted by
548 posts

Only one Andalusian tour is listed for October 2019 test run. It’s already full!