Please sign in to post.

2018 Alumni Weekend

Have the dates for the 2018 RS Alumni Weekend been announced yet? If so, when? If not, what were the dates for 2017 and does the event usually happen in that same weekend each year? Thanks, I'd like to plan to attend the next one.

Posted by
528 posts

I think it is usually the second weekend in January. However, you might want to contact the home office and inquire, I am sure they would be happy to provide that information.

Posted by
2252 posts

Check with the office. They have moved the weekend date from the usual MLK holiday to later in January.

Posted by
1018 posts

here you go --- from my email after my return from my June trip

P.S. Mark your calendar for our Class of 2017 Tour Member Reunion on January 26th and 27th in Edmonds, WA. If you’re on Facebook, please ‘like’ Rick Steves Europe Tours — it’s a fun way to stay in touch and share tour news!

Posted by
2455 posts

Thanks so much Debra, andi and especially Kim!

Posted by
1018 posts

your welcome! We went last year. We live in Oklahoma, too far for us to go every year. I think we will wait a couple of years to get more tours under our belt so hopefully we would get to see more tour mates and tour guides. We loved seeing Rozanne, Hans, Nica and Ben last year.!!! plus going to those classes.

Enjoy and have fun.