Please sign in to post.

2017 Tours have arrived!

Thought I was seeing things, but there are already some 2017 tours available for sign up!

Have not explored the listings for changes yet. But i might as well get a jump on planning for next year.

Posted by
2252 posts

Wow, Mark; you are right on top of things! There aren't too many yet but like you, I am already thinking about which tour I might like to take in 2017. Thank you for the heads' up and I'll be watching the Tours site for further information and maybe even some new tours!

Posted by
1225 posts

They appear to be the "winter" tours through the end of March. It's always good to know what is out there. Thanks for the alert.

Posted by
13905 posts

Good catch, Mark! I swear I am going to plan early for 2017. I dithered around and missed the Southern England tour this year as the early and late dates filled. I'm not gonna let that happen next year. Plus Belgium and Holland with Keukenhof!

Posted by
731 posts

After our late fall tour this year we will have to wait until spring of :::sigh::: 2018 for the next. As soon as I hear about other people's travels I decide that is the trip I want to take next....then another person shares their trip report....and I want to take that tour. By then there may be all kinds of new tours to choose from!

Posted by
1018 posts

I also notice new 2017 tours. Just got back from my Holland & Belgium tour and now thinking about 2017. LOL. I have had several people on both of my RS tours taking back to back tours of some kind. I never could get anything worked out to have a back to back. I am going on another river boat cruise with work June 2017 into Paris and ending up in Barcelona. There is a chance that my trip would end up two days before a RS tour Barcelona and Madrid in 8 days would start. I could tack that trip on after I finish up the cruise. Wonder if I could talk husband into meeting me at Barcelona for another RS tour. He is not going on the river boat cruise. Wow.. that would be the longest I have been overseas at one time, plus I am getting close to enough award mileage. Has anyone been on the 8 day Barcelona and Madrid tour? What did you think about it?