Please sign in to post.

2015 Scrapbooks

I am surprised that there hasn't been any scrapbooks posted for 2015. Has anyone submitted one? I found the scrapbooks to be one of the best resources for learning about a particular tour.

Posted by
332 posts

The email for subscriptions hasn't gone out yet, as far as I know (we went on Athens and the Heat of Greece this summer). I, too, was thinking it should be soon.

Posted by
610 posts

I'm working on mine, but it's taking me a long time. I love traveling vicariously through everyone. Are you going to make one, yosemite? I'm taking the italy in 17 days tour next year, so I'm hoping there are some scrapbooks for that tour this year.

Posted by
1059 posts

Tamara,
I decided to put together a slide show using iMovie and put it to music. I know I can't submit that, but it was easier for me to do. You will not be sorry if you take the Best of Italy Tour. It was the best vacation I have ever taken. There wasn't one thing I would have changed on it.

Posted by
610 posts

I can understand that, the scrapbooks are quite time consuming. Glad to hear your wholehearted recommendation! Italy has been #1 on my wish list for a few years now, but ever since I saw the Best of Italy itinerary, I knew that's the trip I wanted to take to see italy, and I didn't have the time off from work to allow for it until this year. Only 10 more months....!