Please sign in to post.

2014 Adriatic Tour Ljubljana hotel

I would like to now what hotel was used during last years Adriatic Tour stay in Ljubljana to begin the tour.

Posted by
2427 posts

We stayed at the Hotel Pri Mraku on last year's Adriatic tour. It was ok. Prior to the tour we stayed at the Hotel Angel. We liked this hotel better as it had ac and was in a nicer location in the heart of the old town.

Posted by
32198 posts

Don,

My tour also used Hotel Pri Mraku. I thought it was very comfortable and didn't really seem to be far from the main sights.

Posted by
295 posts

When I did this tour I also used the same hotel as the other posts. Hotel Pri Mraku was just fine for me. Good location and very walkable to the center. Plus, the price was good. I took a mini bus from the airport and they dropped me off right at the hotel. I couldn't have been happier.

Posted by
1090 posts

We did this tour in 2013 and stayed in the same hotel. I concur with others assessments, although not all floors have a/c. It was so hot when we were there and fortunately we lucked out with a top floor room that had a/c. Most other tour members didn't get a/c and it was so bad they couldn't sleep.

Posted by
260 posts

Stayed here too. Not a fan, but it was basically the only hotel on the tour I didn't like. Others were all much nicer.

Posted by
2427 posts

Thank you Laura. Totally agree with your assessment of the other hotels on this tour.