Please sign in to post.

$100 Off a Rick Steves Tour

Haven’t seen it mentioned in the forums.

As part of the RS test drive a tour guide watch on demand, RS is offering a discount on new bookings for his tours. Offer is good through 11:59 pm PT on 2/24.

Use code DRIVE18

https://www.ricksteves.com/tours/tour-reunion

Posted by
24 posts

As a related aside, a few weeks back we booked the 11-day tour of Sicily for early Spring and were quite pleased and surprised that we saw w/our confirmation a $100 p/person "Early Booking Discount"* for each of us ($200 total)! As they say in New Orleans: lagniappe (something extra and unexpected)!! :-)

*I don't know what specific date parameters qualified us for this - but, who cares? haha

Posted by
3517 posts

Early Booking Discount is valid on any trip booked before end of November. This is available every year.

The discounts don't stack. In other words, one per customer.

Posted by
6289 posts

Mark, I don't have the invoice handy, but I think when we bought 2 tours early, we got the $100 on both of them. And our alum discounts, as well. The alum discount was only good on one tour each, though.

Posted by
1018 posts

Jane is correct - RS office told me this year that they started giving additional discount if you booked two tours (not sure it both at once tho).

My scenario this years. Booked Tour #1, got $100 off each of us for early booking, plus our combined RS tours discounts. Booked Tour #2 $100 off each of us for early booking, plus another $100 off for each of us for multiple booked tours.

Posted by
3517 posts

Didn't mean you couldn't get the same discount on multiple tours or that the alum discount couldn't be combined with one of the $100 discounts. Simply meant you can't get both the "Test Drive" and "Early Booking" discount on the same tour. Guess I could have been clearer. If things have changed on that respect too, then great.