Please sign in to post.

Where to stay in Brussels

My husband and I will be ending our 3 week European vacation in Brussels and are looking for recommendations for a nice, inexpensive, by Brussels standards, ($175 or less preferably) place to stay for one night. Our flight out is at 8:15 am so we'd like something closer to the airport.

Posted by
12040 posts

I don't know any specific names of hotels, but I can give you some information on where you might consider staying. First of all, there's the airport at the hotel, which although I can't remember, I think it's either a Hilton, Merriot or Sheraton. You might be able to find a room in your price range, but perhaps not. Next option. Just outside of the airport, there's a row of budget chain hotels. You'll definately find something for well under $175. Disadvantages- there's no rail station, so you would have to arrive either by bus or taxi (the hotels offer shuttle service to the airport, however). And the other disadvantage- it would be hard to pick a more dreary location to spend your last night in Europe. There aren't even any restaurants in the vicinity. Third option- stay in downtown Brussels. By rail, it takes less than 20 minutes to reach the airport.